1) Why Is The HMA® The Perfect Complement To Any Medicare Plan?
- Unlike other Medicare Supplemental competitors, the HMA® can be used for ANY medical expense
- This includes elective procedures like fertility procedures, lasik and plastic surgery
- Monthly rates do not increase and the growth rate of your HMA® account is guaranteed
2) The HMA® Is A Better Value
- Find The HMA Plan That Fits Your Budget: You choose the amount you want to contribute each month into the plan from one of our 11 different monthly contribution options that can fit into any family’s monthly finances
- Your account will grow on average $2 for every $1 that you contribute into your account to pay for all of your out-of-pocket, medical expenses including copays, coinsurance, deductibles, doctor visits, pharmacy costs and any other medical expense that you can think of including elective procedures
- Empower Yourself Not The Insurance Companies: WHY LEASE YOUR MEDICAL BENEFITS WHEN YOU CAN OWN THEM INSTEAD? Your unused HMA® medical benefits that you receive each month will carry over each year as your account builds until YOU decide how you wish to use them
3) Avoid The Headaches: The HMA® Is Easier To Use Than Any Other Alternative
- Steer clear of the hassle of the claim filing process that can take months to settle
- Take matters into your own hands with your own HMA® Medical Benefits Visa® Prepaid Card and resolve
your payment immediately on the spot by swiping your HMA® card at your service provider
The HMA® is not Health Insurance.
The HMA® Medical Benefits Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from the Visa®
U.S.A Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card may not be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
See Cardholder Agreement for list of eligible goods, services and merchants.